NFT Pack

All Topics concerning the NFT Pack System:
- how it works
- what your experience has been
- what needs to be improved (suggestions)
Direct Link: https://www.adclickxpress.is/members/nft
blondie

Re: NFT Pack

Post by blondie »

@ cool1967
Yes I have been, until today.
Last edited by blondie on Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psv

Post by psv »

Received the first payment. Thanks
AdClickStu

Post by AdClickStu »

Why have the Daily Earning on NFT been reduced? I thought it was too good to be true??? I thought that this was meant to be sustained by trading so why have I just had my earnings ripped in half?
cool1967

Post by cool1967 »

sales manager you said early in this post

NFT Packs are backed up NFT Trading, so NFT packs will NOT be affected by an Earnings Adjustment.

and within 24 hours of receiving an email that NFT is still paying 5%, reset was announced. On top of that you guys already knew that trading is not happening for the last 1 month and you keep promoting false news that NFT is still paying 5%.

Then you say members are promoting negative news about your program. when you guys don't keep your words how do you expect positive reviews. :(
salesmanager

Post by salesmanager »

cool1967 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:31 pm I just started promoting ACX and one of my upline in another program mentioned that it is a scam and shared this link with me.

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/adclickxpress.com

Why people have a such a bad withdrawal experience with ACX. Can anyone explain here.

If members are getting paid regularly without issues why there are not submitting positive reviews on the popular forums.
Yes, those who do not understand or do not feel they need to take the time to understand call us a scam - actually they are just dumb bullies.

These are all old posts, many of these posts just to try to legitimize the earlier decisions of disappointed members to stop participating (although they usually come back and spend money again because we have the best place to make money online) - our newest systems are superior and working very well - and anyone who participated in previous systems have the opportunity to get paid on older packs or even get up to 10% discounts on new purchases.

Yes, more positive reviews are necessary, but keep in mind that ONE negative review is 7 times stronger than ONE positive review - so we are generally fighting a losing battle online. Only those who spend money make money in our new systems, and those who take the time to read our updates and review our site generally become loyal followers.
Sales Manager
Ad Click Xpress
salesmanager

Post by salesmanager »

cool1967 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:02 pm sales manager you said early in this post

NFT Packs are backed up NFT Trading, so NFT packs will NOT be affected by an Earnings Adjustment.

and within 24 hours of receiving an email that NFT is still paying 5%, reset was announced. On top of that you guys already knew that trading is not happening for the last 1 month and you keep promoting false news that NFT is still paying 5%.

Then you say members are promoting negative news about your program. when you guys don't keep your words how do you expect positive reviews. :(
We make every attempt to tell things the way they are.

We were paying ALL NFT withdrawals on time - even today we do that.

Trading was not as strong due to our "missing trader", but the system was still going strong - in fact, we are still going strong.

We make these decisions NOT to discourage anyone, but to make the best possible business decisions for the future of the system and its members.

We will probably NEVER be able to counter all the negative news with positive news - people don't like to post positive news, only negative news - that's why most partially-failed websites simply close - it's not worth the effort anymore - however, our management believes that we should NEVER close, and is very proud of it.
Sales Manager
Ad Click Xpress
cool1967

Post by cool1967 »

Thanks for the reply. However if you tell the true picture even if it is not rosy, members will understand as this is a business but to tell everyone that everything is going great and suddenly on the same day, a reset as one trader is missing, no one will buy this. The management should have reduced the rate to 4% as soon as they knew that trader is not trading and inform members right away for the reason for this reduction. This would have created credibility.

On the update it is mentioned that rates will improve when everything goes back to normal which I believe is old NFT backs which are reduced to 1% daily profit? Could you confirm please.

Depending on more people to purchase NFT packs instead of real profit made by traders is not a sustainable business model and will attract often reset. If it is a real profit it has to come from trading.

In the last one month I have tried my level best to convince my group members about the legitimacy of this program but when these things happen without notice , it is very difficult to convince them.
blondie

Post by blondie »

cool1967 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:54 pm Hi Blondie

Good to know that you are satisfied with the program so far. Are you getting all your withdrawals with 24-48 hours as mentioned under the product details.

Yes I have been, except for missing 2 days because of the reset.
But we're back on track now and I was paid again today.
salesmanager

Post by salesmanager »

cool1967 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:09 pm Thanks for the reply. However if you tell the true picture even if it is not rosy, members will understand as this is a business but to tell everyone that everything is going great and suddenly on the same day, a reset as one trader is missing, no one will buy this. The management should have reduced the rate to 4% as soon as they knew that trader is not trading and inform members right away for the reason for this reduction. This would have created credibility.

On the update it is mentioned that rates will improve when everything goes back to normal which I believe is old NFT backs which are reduced to 1% daily profit? Could you confirm please.

Depending on more people to purchase NFT packs instead of real profit made by traders is not a sustainable business model and will attract often reset. If it is a real profit it has to come from trading.

In the last one month I have tried my level best to convince my group members about the legitimacy of this program but when these things happen without notice , it is very difficult to convince them.
Everything is indeed going great - but it's important to operate the system correctly. Even a change to 4% daily would have created a panic situation and caused many to request their initial investment to be withdrawn. In addition, we didn't know until a few days ago whether our main trader would EVER come back. Actually the following should be enough to clarify our position: We KNOW all about this type of business, operating in various scenarios since 2013.

Yes, 1% could be increased to 2% soon - but it depends on the activities of members, not just our traders - if many people share successfully, it gives our traders more time to recover from bad or missing trading - it's a team effort in some ways. The more people that realize that we are doing this over the long-term and not to simply close when the going gets difficult, the better.

Good luck with your group of members - we have an even larger group of inactive members that we are trying to activate each month.
Sales Manager
Ad Click Xpress
cool1967

Post by cool1967 »

Thanks for the reply. However what measures are in place now that this will not be repeated again. There has to be a mechanism, a circuit breaker to avoid reset. If trading is not going great, you may lock the withdrawals of principal not profit for 30 days or so on. But don't take these harsh measures which ruin the trust of members and then it takes ages to bring them back. I hope you understand my point.