About reset NFT Plan

All Topics concerning the NFT Pack System:
- how it works
- what your experience has been
- what needs to be improved (suggestions)
Direct Link: https://www.adclickxpress.is/members/nft

About reset NFT Plan

Post by 1347335 »

Hi all,

In 15 days other future reset??

Re: About reset NFT Plan

Post by 1347335 »

I receive in my box message...

Well I think it will unfortunately be regular this NFT reset... That's why you can't say we make 1500% a year.

Reality is another... It's good profit every day. But it is unfair to say the %5 Day..
salesmanager

Post by salesmanager »

1347335 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:07 pm Hi all,

In 15 days other future reset??
If necessary, yes, of course.

But we only carry out resets when necessary - it's in our best interest to pay out ALL profits from trading, if any.
Sales Manager
Ad Click Xpress
AdClickStu

Post by AdClickStu »

It's disappointing to see this happening again. Its hard to find the positivity to post if you keep getting the chance to build a decent daily earnings or enough to withdraw before it's reset, which was said wouldn't happen. The wallet balance should be left. I don't get the reset if trading is how the profit is made. Maybe realistic daily %should be done.
salesmanager

Post by salesmanager »

AdClickStu wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:30 am It's disappointing to see this happening again. Its hard to find the positivity to post if you keep getting the chance to build a decent daily earnings or enough to withdraw before it's reset, which was said wouldn't happen. The wallet balance should be left. I don't get the reset if trading is how the profit is made. Maybe realistic daily %should be done.
Yes, it is - but the alternative that most systems use is much worse - closing the system.

We don't close - we are experts in keeping the system going as good as possible under the circumstances - and many members are very appreciative of that.
Sales Manager
Ad Click Xpress

Post by 1347335 »

Exact.. Worst case scenario is to pay minimum 0.25% Day... Right?

And nft payments if cancelled go to main balance?
AdClickStu

Post by AdClickStu »

salesmanager wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:41 am
AdClickStu wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:30 am It's disappointing to see this happening again. Its hard to find the positivity to post if you keep getting the chance to build a decent daily earnings or enough to withdraw before it's reset, which was said wouldn't happen. The wallet balance should be left. I don't get the reset if trading is how the profit is made. Maybe realistic daily %should be done.
Yes, it is - but the alternative that most systems use is much worse - closing the system.

We don't close - we are experts in keeping the system going as good as possible under the circumstances - and many members are very appreciative of that.
I appreciate it too. I've been keeping faith in the system in all its formation for a long time. I have only ever had the chance to withdraw once or twice on whichever system. I do think that a review of the daily % could be a good call enabling more profit to be retraded. I would think a 0.5-2% daily profit would be good. The investment packs have lower and work well.
salesmanager

Post by salesmanager »

1347335 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:28 am Exact.. Worst case scenario is to pay minimum 0.25% Day... Right?

And nft payments if cancelled go to main balance?
Currently, "yes" and "yes".
Sales Manager
Ad Click Xpress

Post by 1347335 »

This time A portion of the balance NFT It was to EA balance not to account geral to buy nft pack. Why? It was said that the entire NTF balance went to normal balance in order to be able to buy more NFT pack
salesmanager

Post by salesmanager »

1347335 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:54 pm This time A portion of the balance NFT It was to EA balance not to account geral to buy nft pack. Why? It was said that the entire NTF balance went to normal balance in order to be able to buy more NFT pack
It was necessary so that we could pay future withdrawals on time.

If we pay out too many earnings, and our NFT Traders are not successful trading, and not enough new funding comes in to pay withdrawals - then we have to do another reset, right?

And no one wants more resets than is necessary.
Sales Manager
Ad Click Xpress